Description: Create a library of spectra
BlibBuild [options] <SSL file> <library name>
- <SSL file> - a spectrum-sequence list file containing all of the spectra to be included in the library. See the file formats page for details.
- <library name> - the name of the library being created. If a file of the same name exists, it will be overwritten.
Output: A spectrum library in which each spectrum has been given a new unique ID number. The initial version of a library is 1.1.
-s, --sorted- Indicate that the SSL file is already sorted.
-v, --verbose <0|1|2|3>- Set the verbosity level of the output to stderr. The default level is 3.
- 0 is silent,
- 1 reports the start of each stage in library building as well as any spectra that were not found,
- 2 additionally reports the the name of each MS2 file that is opened,
- 3 additionally records progress by printing each scan number that is found.
- Assumes that MS2 files are sorted numerically by scan number.